Guidelines to use the Reviews app
1. When the Reviews element is added to your site, it will look initially as follow:
2. Your settings panel for the Reviews app will look as follow:
1. Will give you access to the Dashboard, where you can manage settings and reviews.
2. Allows you to pick a display mode, either Light or Dark.
3. Show Summary, either toggle off/on, this will hide/show the summary graphic above the reviews.
4. Allows you to set an initial amount of reviews that will be visible, if there are more reviews available, a read more link will automatically be appended after the last review.
5. Show Button, toggling off this will hide the 'Write Review' button, this way only buyers from your site will be allowed to leave reviews.
6. 'Write Review', button text that can be modified as needed.
7. Color of the button is either green or white.
8. Position of the button can be a) inline with the widget, b) fixed on the left, c) fixed on the right
3. The menu in your dashboard:
In the Widget Settings you can choose wether the reviews are already being displayed among all the reviews made on your site, if this has been toggled off, they are being recollected but not being displayed.
This can later always be turned on.
You can decide in the dropdown menu of Products which product the specific widget is collecting reviews for. (all of your products will be listed here)