This update obviously has no additional cost for previous 'Super Titles'-users.
We have included a ton of new settings we consider to be useful to give additional styles to your Weebly websites.
New settings available in version 1.0.1:
- Specify Font Family from a selection of all Google Fonts available in the Weebly library. To see if the font you want to use is included in the options, please visit: http://www.waddons.com/weebly-apps.html
- Line Height option has been included as well, which allows you to modify the spacing between each line break within the same title.
- New Background Options: - Vertical gradient (2 colors) and - Diagonal gradient (2 colors)
- You can now also completely remove the background with a single toggle button.
- Text from the title needs to be aligned (left - center - right) with the title options instead of the Weebly default text options.
- More control over the border thickness, go from 0px to 25px, which allows you to add really fat borders if needed.
- More control over the border radius, you can now specify the radius going from 0px to 50px.
Feel free to play around with the new settings or get the app on Weebly's App Center: